terça-feira, março 07, 2006

Feliz Dia Internacional Da Mulher!


Powered by Castpost


I’m every woman, it’s all in me
Eu
Anything you want done, baby
I’ll do it naturally
Andrea
I’m every woman, it’s all in me
Bruna (minha sobrinha)

I can read your thoughts right now
Every one from a to z
Cynthia
I can cast a spell
Daniela

With secrets you can’t tell
Mix a special brew
Denise
Put fire inside of you
Karenin, com Antonio
But anytime you feel
Danger or fear
Juliana
Instantly I will appear, ’cause
Eu, com minha tia Teresinha
I can sense your needs
Like rain on to the seeds
Laura
I can make a rhyme
Leila, com o Christopher
Of confusion in your mind
And when it comes down
Luciana
To some good old fashioned love

Maitê
That’s what I’ve got plenty of, ’cause
I ain’t braggin’ ’cause I’m the one
Edilza, minha mãe
You just ask me ooh and it shall be done
Megui
And don’t bother to compare’cause
I’ve got it

Raquel, minha irmã
I’ve got it,

Raquel
I’ve got it, yeah
Telma
I’m every woman

Zilá

Veja o clip que eu tinha preparado aqui (o Blogger não me deixou publicá-lo)

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo

   
eXTReMe Tracker