sexta-feira, agosto 19, 2005

TGI Friday!

Thank God is Friday? I'm not so sure! I go home and I sometimes there is more work waiting for me there, than what I have at work. At work, at least I'm seating down, sipping my cup of coffee and taking little breaks. But oh well, it's life for a busy mom and wife like me, right?
The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, well, at least tomorrow. Then Sunday it will be like steaming soup! I want to bring little Paul back to the beach again before summer is over.

So, I don't have any interesting subject to talk about today. I'm pooped! The weekend is here.
I will leave you guys with this very impressive piece. If you can open the link and see the file, it's un-freaking-believable!

http://extra.waag.org/users/aske/moviez/sicaf_sand.wmv

Ta Ta!

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo

   
eXTReMe Tracker